20070830

F Gwazda has work in groupshow...

Hey pizza people glad to see a bit of activity here.

I'm posting cause I will be having some work in a group show in Queens, NY soon.

The show is ARTIFACT-METAFACT curated by Carla Aspenberg and Tamas Veszi at Repetti Gallery in Queens NY from Sept. 8th through Sept. 30th. (Some of you might know Carla...).

There will be an opening party in two weekends, from 7 - 9 PM on Saturday, September 8th. You are all invited, but I will NOT be there as I can't make it back then.

Repetti Gallery is in Long Island City, near PS1. The address is 44-02 23rd St, 4th floor, 11101. It is not very clearly marked though... The cross street is 44th Ave., though it's Queens, so be aware that there is a 44th St. and a 44th Dr. right near by...

To read a bit more about the show and the other artists, as well as directions to the gallery, visit: repetti.org.

The work I will be showing is called "Perceival" and consists of a series of 41, 7x7" black & white paintings (you can see some in the image below) and some mildly interactive animations which can be found here: perceival.blogspot.com

I think I've already pretty much saturated you all with crap about these animations, but if you haven't seen the site, check it out and leave a comment or three!!!

Tell me if you are going to go to the show! Again, I'm NOT gonna be there... Thanks.

Click on image for more details...

3 comments:

total cool dude said...

i am going
i think i am djing actually? i'm not very good at paying attention to things.

my roomate keith also has some pieces in it, too.

Eff Gwazdor said...

I thought you said "I think I am dying actually" and I was like really excited about what a great way to tell your friends that you had a terminal disease - as a comment on some silly blog post. I mean, if you were dying you should make a whole post just about that, and people would probably comment on it, especially if you had like images or something.

Eff Gwazdor said...

PPS I am in Berkeley. If anyone is out here, you must contact me.