20071219

Dig this Xmas mix, and call me santa claus, yall!!!

http://download.yousendit.com/B3657613135ED83A

SO I made this mix, roosted by the fireplace, roasting my chestnuts, seized by some of that good ole American Christmas spirit. They're for you. I am giving them to YOU! Think of them as some more seasonal songs (hence the reoccurring subject matter of general merriment, some shmoe called Santa, and such muck) to, hopefully, drown out the others being played out. And, having zero money for presents or cards, I wanted to share these tunes with everyone –my loved ones – cause, tis the season (for saying “tis”), and all... soooo, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Has anybody else ever wondered why there are NO BIRTHDAY CAKES during Christmas?! I mean, isn’t it essentially just another Birthday Party? Right? I’d like to submit a new tradition to the rabid commercial cannon of Christmas celebration …It goes like so: the bakers of the world gather together and bake a cake large enough for TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN-some-odd birthday candles (the candlestick makers can contribute there…) people gather round and party on some eggnog, waiting for the birthday boy, Jesus Christ, to blow them all out...)

BA HUMBUG! AND FUK A CHRISTMAS w/ these trax:


“Fat Daddy” -Fat Daddy

“Sock it to me, Santa” –Bob Seger

“If Christmas Can’t Bring You Home” –Reigning Sound

“OH, come all yee faithful” –Twisted Sister

“Morning Christmas” –Dennis Wilson

“Merry Christmas Day” –Sir Jablonski & Group

“Little Mary Christmas” –Roger Christian

“Christmas, Christmas” –Cheap Trick

“Christmas Time Blues” –Black Ace

“Christmas Time for My Penis” –Vandals

“Santa Claus is a black man” –AKIM

“Village Idiot” –SONICS

No comments: