20081106

Flowers of Disgust / Buttmops / Etc.

coixt.blogspot.com

Hi everyone. I finally put together a blog compiling many of the lo-fi shit-jams my friends and I have been pumping out over the past 10+ years, most of it noisy, poorly recorded, talent/melody-free, and irritating. Anyone who has heard Flowers of Disgust knows what kind of "music" i'm talking about here. Full-albums, 100% FOR FREE downloads from my various quasi-awful vanity projects and the various quasi-awful vanity projects of big names like Gwazda, Shapiro, deBoer, JHunt, etc.

coixt.blogspot.com

So go download some awesome bullshit noise and post comments.

coixt.blogspot.com

ALSO I am more than happy to add any "artists" to the blog if you have any homemade garbage music lying around, send it to me and I am totally into dealing with it.
It would be awesome to start a kind of lo-fi shit-music community.

ok, cheers to all

dG

coixt.blogspot.com

No comments: