I am surprised that you didn't incorporate any puppets into this outta-this-world feast of fun. psychedelics-check. sweet tripped out hair-check. excellent guitars-check. but your puppets really look great and maybe legitimize the eccentric nature of SHOWBEAST. alls im sayin is i woulda loved to watch that rugged puppet ralphing yin yangs, ya know?
I am going to put it at the top of my favorites on the videoblog on my YouTube page!
It makes my tummy feel a little funny though.
It seems like slowbeast might really take off, huh? I know that you've got a few friends who've been featured on youtube, and maybe you will be too! I'm excited to be out in the Bay with you all because of the awesome shit you are throwing together. Yay!
When you create a new post the "link" blank makes the TITLE a link.
It's a little confusing. Here's how to
create an HTML link like a pro. Copy and paste this crap into your
post/comments:
<a href="http://www.address.com">TEXT </a>
Replace the complete URL (web address) between the quotes and TEXT with what you want to appear as text in the blue link.
Congratulations...you're a nerd.
5 comments:
WTF!
I am surprised that you didn't incorporate any puppets into this outta-this-world feast of fun. psychedelics-check. sweet tripped out hair-check. excellent guitars-check. but your puppets really look great and maybe legitimize the eccentric nature of SHOWBEAST. alls im sayin is i woulda loved to watch that rugged puppet ralphing yin yangs, ya know?
I think this one is AWESOME!!!!
I am going to put it at the top of my favorites on the videoblog on my YouTube page!
It makes my tummy feel a little funny though.
It seems like slowbeast might really take off, huh? I know that you've got a few friends who've been featured on youtube, and maybe you will be too! I'm excited to be out in the Bay with you all because of the awesome shit you are throwing together. Yay!
i am always and forever in love with both of you.
I like this one alot.
Post a Comment