20070405

Theory: Choose a Leader, Arm Yourselves!

So it's been decided then.

Now we need:

Minister of Information
Head Librarian (Has to mate with the Minister of Information and bear us a god)
Weapons Expert (Connections with Defense Industries essential)
Leader of Hack Attack Council
5 Puppetheads (Sporty, Scary, Baby, Posh & Ginger)
Chief Spy (pref. person who can pretend they're normal)
Minister of Culture
Executioner
Mixed Assorted Ministers of Propaganda
(One to design our uniforms, one to compose our marching songs, one to shoot fireworks over the crowd's head, one to design our recruitment pamphlets, one to engineer our bridges and palaces, one to paint murals along the workhouse corridor)
Some Guy With A Lot Of Money
Some Guy Who Tells That Guy What To Do With That Money (that's what I wanna do!)
President (The Decider)
First Spouse
Vice-President

And we need droids.
Lots and lots of droids.

Wait... What was the plan again?

K E E P _ T H E _ P I Z Z A _ F R E S H _ Y - A L L ! ! !

17 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

BTW - I posted new video.
I didn't change much, but I got the compression right.
I've been blah-blahing this blog too much recently, so I posted the video and a detailed analysis on synesthetic stupidscam.
I hope I didn't actually offend anyone by being obnoxious for the last 24 hours. I've got this letter coming tomorrow?

total cool dude said...

just dont' arm your leaders.
i don't think you offended anyone, i'm pretty sure we're a lenient pizza bunch. pizza always forgives.

i don't wanna be part of the hackey sack council, i want to be mr information...

Eff Gwazdor said...

OK. First come, first served.

Anyway, I was thinking bow and arrow made out of shoelaces and mechanical pencil parts.

Henry said...

wait...what are you talking about? i guess i want to be the guy with a lot of money.

Eff Gwazdor said...

But I already tell you what to do.

You might have to be first spouse.

G-reg said...

I call spy.

logan said...

Thank you for appointing me Minister of Culture. I consider it a great honor.

# said...

does minister of culture get to tell you guys what to think and feel and believe in and what to eat and buy and dress like? cause i think i could really excel at that.

logan called it first, though, and i usually choose books over people anyways so i nominate myself head librarian. but i dont even know who totally cool dude is so i dont think i can acquiesce to boning him just yet.

Henry said...

i dont think i have ever seen the words "acquiesce" and "boning" that close together before.

Henry said...

actually....speaking of "acquiesce" and "boning"...i dont think i want to be first spouse. I think i should be a President Deciderman.

Eff Gwazdor said...

The power and the money, the money and the power...

# said...

reading the books gives me the knowledge.

G-reg said...

As head spy, when do I get to start experimenting with l.s.d?

Eff Gwazdor said...

How about in 6th grade?

We need some slogans. And some bullets.

total cool dude said...

"We need some slogans. And some bullets."

that there sounds like a pretty good slogan to me.

oh, and also, i get all the lsd.

G-reg said...

I just realized that LSD is not abbreviated like that. If anything it would be LS.D -- wait, why did they break up two words into --- uh.... maybe because they were taking it?

total cool dude said...

lsd must be really confusing